TAP TO CALL AND BOOK YOUR PHYSIO APPOINTMENT
To Book Your Appointment call 01260 413135
“Discover How To Finally Ease Long-Term Pain, Recurring Headaches, Ease Tension & Stiffness In Tight Muscles, Naturally – Without Any Nasty Side-Effects“
Talk to an Acupuncturist on the Phone to see if Acupuncture is right for you
If you’ve been suffering with chronic knee pain, lower back stiffness, serious muscle tension, agonising headaches and/or migraines, or even painful arthritis deep in your joints – it can be very tempting to simply live with it and hope that it’ll go away on its own. Or pass it off as something that “everyone your age will have to “put up with” at some point…
Or maybe you’ve tried just about everything such as resting, taking pain medication which can cause you to be dizzy or nauseous, and advice from other healthcare professionals but nothing seems to be making a difference.
If that’s happening to you, and you’re experiencing any of the above – you’re not alone. We hear this type of thing all the time at our Physio Clinic in Stoke on Trent People who have been living with chronic pain, unwanted headaches and tension, for months (sometimes even years) who can’t seem to find a solution to fix it.
And when it comes to living with these frustrating issues everybody we see wants to know:
“Why Is This Happening To Me?” OR “Why Am I STILL Suffering for months even though I’ve tried just about everything to ease the pain and fix the problem?”…
Most people hope that when they get pain in their knee, back or neck, tension and tightness in their muscles, headaches that spring on them out of nowhere, and annoying pain in their joints – that it’ll go away on it’s own.
That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if it never happened… But then 6 months later (or even years) you’re still living with the problem – often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our Physio Clinic is when people go to the Doctors, and the Doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” and “come back in 6 weeks if they don’t work”.
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. Worse, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, advised MORE rest, and even told the only solution is to get injections. This is madness and explains why so many people aged 40+ are suffering with chronic pain, daily.
Has this type of thing happened to you?
We get asked everyday why these types of things last longer than they should. One of the most common reasons is that people will tell you different things and it’s very difficult to know who to listen to. There are lots of people out there who are happy to dispense information on injuries and treatments however though they may mean well they may not always be credible.
Maybe you think your pain was caused by doing something an awkward lift or a poor sleeping position but really it was caused by years and years of poor posture that caused your muscles and joints to become weak and the lift or poor sleeping position was just the RESULT of that.
Maybe you think your frequent headaches and migraines are brought on by stress, but really they were caused by all of the tension you carry in your neck and shoulders that only seems to get worse.
Or maybe you think your arthritis is an inevitable part of getting older like hair turning grey or wrinkles on the skin – but really it was caused by something else completely like wear and tear, or the tissues in your joints becoming weaker because of an injury that you never got the appropriate rehabilitation for.
All of this can be very confusing, and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’.
Do you feel that way too?
If You’re Currently Living with Headaches, Long Term Pain, or Muscle Tension & Stiffness, Here Are Seven Reasons That It May Be Lasting Longer Than It Should
1. You thought it might go on its own but it didn’t.
2. You went to your GP who told you to rest, take some tablets – but the pills did little to help your back, and as soon as they wore off your Pain flared up again!
3. Someone you know told you that “it’s just part of getting older”.
4. You were told that the only way to help with your arthritis and joint pain was to get steroid injections – but you have to keep going back to get them every few months, and you don’t want to have to keep getting injections to ease the pain long-term
5. You searched the Internet, watched some video exercises or got ideas that promised immediate relief but they either didn’t do a thing, or even made your pain worse.
6. You put your headaches and muscle tension down to being “stressed” – but nothing you did to relax or de-stress made a difference
7. You wish there was a natural solution – but you’ve been told there’s no such thing, so you have given up on the idea.
We’d love to hear from you…
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Acupuncturists at our Stoke on Trent Physiotherapy Clinic to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to schedule a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is absolutely no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help YOU make the right decision about what to do next that will be the best thing for your health.
Talk to an Acupuncturist on the Phone to see if Acupuncture is right for you
What Can I Do Today To Get Rid Of My Pain“
1. It’s time to make the conscious decision to make your life better and seek help. Making decisive actions have a knock on effect to our mental well-being and well help you feel more in control of your life and your future. Make the decision today to start taking steps in the right direction towards a life without Pain, Headaches or Joint Stiffness.
2. Exercise is great, but are you doing the right exercises? This is not something that can be taught through a sheet of paper, and any Health Professional worth their salt would not give you such false hope. Attending the Acupuncture to ease the pain and stiffness will then allow exercises to be selected for you to become stronger and more flexible.
3. Avoid taking endless amounts of painkillers! It’s very likely that you have been prescribed lots of medication to help your pain, however a lot of these types of medications will have nasty side effects which include drowsiness and feeling sick. It would really help if you tried a natural solution to ease your long-term pain like Acupuncture, which has helped many people just like you who have hit a ‘brick-wall’ when trying to find a solution to ease their pain.
4. Get a real, natural solution with Acupuncture, Massage Therapy and Physio. A combination of Acupuncture, Massage Therapy and Physio can really help with chronic pain, headaches, migraines and stiffness. In fact, one of the things that clients often tell us is that this combination really works for people who have “tried everything else” if you are tired of not being able to do the things you love to do anymore, get a good night’s sleep, maybe headaches are affecting your ability do your job to the best of your ability, then Acupuncture can help you get back to the life you deserve quickly and naturally.
Want to Know More?
If you would like to know more about how Brown’s Physiotherapy can help support you to lead the pain free life you truly desire – then we invite you to complete the no obligations appointment by clicking on the below tab.
Note: This Free Taster Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or sceptical about Physiotherapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is…
“How Can Choosing To See An Acupuncturist at Browns Physiotherapy Help You Get Rid of Your Chronic Pain, Unwanted Tension and Headaches – In The Next Few Days?”
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness—often in a couple of visits to the clinic.
- We will give you the answers you desire and help you understand WHY this is happening to you, very often in the first sessions in a matter of minutes.
- We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that allows you to sleep well.
- No shortcuts. We will leave you feeling accomplished and confident that you have everything you need to get back to living the life you desire, and how to manage your own pain if any of those early niggles show up again. By doing so, you will have the skills you need to save money on further treatment sessions.
- An end to painkillers! We strive to help our patients live their lives without depending on pain relief medication to get through their day, ultimately leading to a much healthier life.
- We can help you live free from pounding headaches and migraines that sneak up on you unexpectedly, making you put everything on hold until it’s disappeared.
- Help to get you back on the Golf Course and up those hills in the Peak District.
- No more time wasted in GP Surgeries and MORE time spent with your friends and family.
- We will help you avoid those painful and stressful injections, and vastly reduce the need or worry of Spinal surgery.
- We can help you to sit more comfortably and walk longer than 10-20 minutes without your back or knee feeling weak and painful or like it is going to “give way”
If you would like to know more about appointment times, costs and payment options then please click on the tab below which will provide you with a short form to complete.